Thursday, May 21, 2009

Visitors

I had all kids of visitors come and see me in the hospital. Even more than just my grandparents. Here are a few of them. I had even more but we forgot to get photos. Sorry Auntie Ginger.
Here is Mommy's sister Bridgette. She came and saw me and mommy right after the surgery. At this point she still didn't know if I was a he or a she. Mommy told her that her little boy Jacob had a new playmate and she was excited.

Here is me and my cousin Matt. I really like being held, can you tell? Ok well maybe not in this photo but I promise you I do like people snuggiling with me.

This is my Auntie Beana. Ok, well she isn't really my auntie but I am going to call her that anyway. She is Mommy's best friend and has been a great help to her and Daddy from the begining. My two puppies love her to pieces and they can't wait to see all of us again. Thank you Auntie Beana.



No comments:

Post a Comment