Hi everybody, sorry we haven't been on in a couple of days but Daddy was sick and I was still adjusting to my new home. Here are some more visitors and a few first for me over the last few days...
Here is Uncle Chuck & Aunt Charlie holding me. I was amazed that Chuck actually held me cause he thinks I break too easy.....hehe
I had an accident and made a mess so Daddy had to give me my first bath. At first I was thinking this was OK then he got me wet. I didn't like that one bit. But after he wrapped me in the towel I was just peachy...
Boy Daddy, I hope I don't have your hair.....
oops, nude shot, look away I am not decent....
My first time in the swing. I really like it. I can sit up and see the world and it plays music.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment